The Troy Athens High School Band is happy to announce that it’s 27th Annual Festival Art and Craft Show will be held Saturday, December 9, 2017. The show will open at 9 a.m. and run until 4 p.m. (Set up begins at 6:30 a.m.)
We are looking for artisans selling handcrafted art and craft items only! All crafters will be required to submit pictures of their crafts with their application.
Crafter spaces are approximately 10 feet wide by 8 feet deep. We also have 10×10 spaces available for an additional $10. Tables, if needed, are available at a cost of $10.00 per table, measuring approximately 8 feet long by 30 inches wide. A site with electricity available is an additional $5 per outlet. Two chairs per space will be provided at no extra cost. If you have a preference as to location, please note that on your application, though it is not guaranteed.
Early Sign-Up Discount: If we receive your application by September 30, you will pay only $85 per space. After September 30th the cost is $100 per space.
If you are interested in being a part of our Festival Art and Craft Show, please complete the application on-line and email photos of your work to email@example.com. Checks must still be mailed in. Please wait for email confirmation of your acceptance to send money.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in December!
Festival Art and Craft Show Committee
Troy Athens Band Boosters is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization U.S. Federal Tax ID 38-3433836 • www.athensband.com
TROY ATHENS BAND BOOSTERS – www.athensband.com/craftshow
CRAFT SHOW RULES AND POLICIES
- THIS IS A JURIED SHOW. We will be accepting handcrafted items only. If the committee deems your product to be outside the spirit of the show, we have the right to refuse your application.
- Pictures of the crafts you will be bringing to the show must be submitted with your application (email to email@example.com).
- Crafters will set up between 6:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. The hours of the craft show are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We will supply 2 chairs for each space at no charge.
- We ask that you do not begin packing up until the show closes at 4:00 p.m.
- There will be no refunds after November 1st.
- If your space is not occupied by 9:30am on the day of the show, and we have not heard from you that you are coming late, your space will be forfeited.
- You will be responsible for your own sales tax.
- Athens High School or the Athens Band Boosters are not responsible for injury, loss, or damage.
- No weapons (e.g. guns, knives, swords, etc.) may be sold at the show. Smoking is prohibited.
Athens High School is located at 4333 John R Road in Troy on the west side of John R between Wattles Road on the South and Long Lake Road on the North.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-696
I-696 East to I-75 North to Rochester Road; right on Rochester road followed by quick right (or east) on Big Beaver to John R (approximately 1 mile); traveling north 1 ½ miles. Pass Wattles Rd; Athens High School is on your left.
DIRECTIONS FROM M-59
Dequindre Road Exit. South on Dequindre approximately 2 miles to E. Long Lake Road. Turn right (west) and proceed 1 mile to John R Rd. Turn left onto John R. Travel south about ½ mile. Athens High School is on the right.